I'm sure we'll see some more wonderful fall colors as we head to our northern-most point of the trip, Nelson, British Columbia. We'll take a week or so to get up to that point, stopping along the way at Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park, Missoula MT, and Sandpoint, ID, among other interesting stops. Most everywhere we go will be new to me, as the only spots I've been to up that way were for skiing at Jackson Hole and Sun Valley. For years I've been wanting to go to Nelson, BC; Whitefish, Flathead Lake, Missoula, and Bozeman MT; and, of course, Yellowstone NP in Wyoming. The weather should be coolish, as fall is settling in with temperatures in the 30s and 40s at night and 60s and 70s during the days. Hopefully, we won't have to deal with any significant snow, though that certainly can happen this time of year....
I'll be blogging most days, and will send a link out after each post. I hope you enjoy the pictures and brief commentary.....

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your adventure. Looking forward to the blog and pictures
ReplyDelete